Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holidays

Well the holidays weren't the best, but I didn't expect them to be. Right after I woke up I felt depressed. Within minutes I was crying because I knew that there should be more of us to celebrate the holidays. Throughout the day I had break downs, but I also had lots of laughs. We stayed in Waco this year. It was very low key for us since we weren't really in the spirit this year. The kids enjoyed it. Jack will be two in a week. I can't believe he's turning into a "big boy". His favorite book right now is "The Foot Book" by Dr. Suess. I have read it about 20 times today, lol. Really not a whole lot is going on at the moment. I don't know if I've mentioned about Matt's job. The company that fired him asked to rehire, but Matt turned it down. It's official that we will be in Waco for awhile. Our laptop is having to be repaired so I'm not going to be able to update as often or post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment