Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well...

The dentist was able to move Zack's appointment up. We were able to get everything done this past Monday. Everything went great. It took only about 45 minutes to do it all. He was cranky for a few hours afterwards. They gave him two popsicles so he wasn't too upset. When we left we went to McD's and got him a chocolate shake. By the time we got home, he was back to his normal self.

Potty training gets better by the day. We are still putting Jack in diapers and now he takes it off to go peepee and poopoo now. Hopefully not much longer we will be able to wear underwear and not have to buy diapers!!!! I'm excited about not having to buy diapers anymore.

Well it's been almost 6 months since Stetson passed and we still haven't received his death certificates. I called the Vital Statistics and they say the funeral home should have it! WTF!! The funeral home hasn't called us about it. At this point we're furious with the funeral home. I wished we have chose a different one. The director is the most insensitive you know what. We chose him because thats who Matt's family has used before. I be damned if I ever use them again. Anyways...I can't believe its been almost 6 months. His birthday is less than 6 months away. I know its going to be a very hard day for us. We'll make it through. We're still trying to adjust. I know I can't always be sad, but sometimes it seems wrong to be happy because he's not here. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment