Friday, January 15, 2010

Woah! Slow down!!

My boys are definitely not babies anymore.=( Zack has been telling me almost everyday that he needs to go to school. REALLY?! I can't believe he's so eager to start. I been looking around at preschools for him to start this August. I just can't believe that we are already at this point with him. I remember when we first found out I was pregnant with him, the pregnancy, the birth, the everything. Jack is growing up just as fast. He hardly has daytime potty accidents. (Well I'm ready for that part, lol) He says new words everyday. Their both like half my height lol. It almost seems like they transformed over night. They fight all the time. I remember the times where Zack was so loving to Jack. I remember both of them being loving to Stetson. Maybe theres a secret age where they know they can start the whole sibling rivalry.

I officially put my application in to go to college. It's only a junior college, but I don't care for the only university thats here. If I'm accepted into the program, I will be going for my pre-lvn cert. I'm really excited, but don't want to get my hopes up. Its not easy getting into nursing school since there is limited space. The college has professors come from othe universities so you don't have to transfer out. I kind of like that idea, but I might transfer our anyways. Before I had the boys I had my heart set out on UT. Now I'm interested in TCU. I like the programs it offers, its campus, its location, and where it does clinicals. Like I said though, it's really hard to get in, but thats not going to stop me from trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment