Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Why are Mondays always so bad? You can almost gurantee something will go wrong on a Monday. Matt and I talked a lot yesterday. It helped relieve immediate fustrations, but we know we have a long way to go to get back to where we used to be. Everything is going ok in that department. Now it's financial issues. Of all months, we decided to move in December. Between Christmas and moving, we are sooo broke. I hate not having a little extra money just in case something happens. We have all been sick too, which costs more money. We've spent well over $200 on just doctors appointments and medications. So we have spent a lot of the money we had saved back for bills because everything that has went on this past month. Looks like some bills will just be late. Guess its a good thing that I'm working part time still. I'm kind of looking for a "normal work hours" type job, but not really actively doing it. I did apply for a job at the city, but I just don't feel like I'm qualified for it. If I got it, it would be so awesome. Now that I've started working, I feel like I just can't stay at home. I just don't feel productive enough.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm losing the spirit of it, day by day. At first, when Thanksgiving came around, I was excited. As it gets closer to Christmas, I just don't feel like doing anything. Its still hard getting through the holidays. This is our second Christmas without him, but I think that I'll actually be able to get out of bed. Last year was sooo horrible. I just wanted to sleep the day away. I don't even think I got dressed that day. We didn't go see any family. I'm suprised that I even wrapped presents for the boys. It was so depressing. I'm just glad that the boys are young enough that hopefully they won't remember it. So far this year isn't a whole lot better. I still have a little bit of shopping to do for Jack and get stocking stuffers. We don't have any decorations up. All of that stuff is still in Abilene. I miss my stuff, lol. Maybe thats another reason why I'm not so much in the mood for the holiday. This year has been better than last year and hopefully will continue to make more progress in the right direction, next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment