Monday, February 7, 2011

Things are looking up...

So far February has been awesome! Well minus all the sickness. I think we may have had the flu. Anyways school has really taken off. I'm kind of suprised how tough my speech class is. I thought it would be easy, but boy was I wrong. Also this month Glees new season started lol. Ok people who know me really well know that i'm not big on tv. However, here lately I watch a lot of tv at night and mainly just fox. Glee has become one of my favorites. This month i'll be turning 22. Nothing too spectacular. I don't have anything planned and I will not be drinking-i'll explain why. This month we have finally gotten financially stable. I have saved the best for last;) We have decided to start trying for baby #4!!!!! I'm so effin excited!!! Wednesday I should be getting my opks and pt tests! The only thing is that if I get pregnant this cycle my due date will fall on the day that Matts dad died. When I told him this he wasn't too thrilled, but chances are I wouldn't deliver on that day. Although Zachary came naturally on his due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment