Sunday, October 25, 2009

Major update!!!

So many things have happened lately. We welcomed our third son to the world on June 5, 2009. I started getting crampy around 8:00am-8:30am. I waited for a few contractions to call my midwife. So around 9am I called Belinda. Well my water broke around 10:30 am or so. When my body started pushing I called my Matt upstairs. I told him the baby was coming and within a few minutes my husband announced that we had another boy. Midwife called a few minutes later to tell us she was almost there. Everything went so perfectly. I let Matt name him. He was named Stetson Wyatt. I wasn't crazy about Stetson, but hey I told him to pick out the name.

We moved back to Texas when Stetson was 9 days old. It was not a fun move at all. We're staying with Matt's parents until we can get back on our feet. We had some major setbacks over the past few months.

At the end of July, Stetson became ill. I took him to the dr. and he told me it was just a cold and to just suction him. I did just that and he progressively got worse. We took him to Cooks where he was correctly diagnosed. www.caringbridge.org/visit/stetson has the details. He grew his angel wings on August 22, 2009. Life has been turned upside down for our family. Things will never be the same. Its hard to think about all the things our baby should be doing. We were fortunate enough to see his first smiles and laughs. I think about him everyday. I would do anything just to be able to hold him again, but I know its impossible. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment