Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is my motivation!!

This semester has been a struggle for me since the begining. I can't say why because I have no idea why. A few years ago I joined a play group when Zach was about a year and half and Jack was only a couple of months old and left it a few months after. I went through the message board all the way from the begining. Then I saw that they had posted about Stetson passing away. I knew a lot of people had been praying and whatnot, but for some reason it hit me. All those days at the hospital seem like a blur and I can't tell you who called or left a message saying they we're thinking of us. Now, looking back it's overwhelming. I'm very thankful for everyone's thoughts and prayers. Anyways, to get back to the point, I know why I'm in school. Looking at the messages and the pictures, I have found my motivation. He's the reason why I'm in school. He will be the reason why I'll one day make a difference in a child's life. I will not give up on this don't matter what life throws at me. I'm doing this for him, myself, and for all the people that I'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment