Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is anything good going to happen??

My husbands step brother needed an atv and so we let him take over our payments on our Honda. Secretly I'm thrilled about this. It was a fun toy, but it was just a toy. A toy, that Matts job, was eventually going to pay for. Thats the reason why we bought it in the first place. A few days ago we went back to Ft. Worth to get it and take it to Matt's brother. Well we don't have tags for the trailer. We got pulled over and Matt got two tickets. One for the tags and one because his mother didn't have updated insurance cards in her pick up. It wasn't a good night. We didn't get back home until 6am. I think we were all asleep before we hit our pillows.

Just a little while ago, I found out that one of my old good friend's brother died in a motorcycle accident. I'm still in shock over it. I didn't know him real well, but I did meet him a few times. I just can't believe it. I have been pretty fortunate to not have anyone real close to me die until this year. Now it feels like its all coming at once. Its hard to understand death. Its hard to live with the emptiness that was once filled with so much love, happiness, and life. It feels like a part of you dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment